Monday, October 19, 2015

My wish for your sons


Being a parent it is hard
But as a child it’s even harder
I now remember of my mother
The one I failed so many times
I thought that her harassment towards me
Resulted from the guilt I carry
But this is not the point my poem makes
I told you my greatest mistakes
My wish for your beloved sons
Are just as accurate in thought
As the desires that I had
For my dead son
He was not born
And this is just my greatest sin
I was ashamed to tell you this
I now believe he is with God
Praying to him for my redemption
Now that I have your full attention
I give my best for your two children
I guarantee they will find freedom
I pray they live a life of bliss
And do not know the word abyss
I hope they find their true love story
And they’ll be drowning in the glory
Of one and mighty God Allah
I hope they teach you how to smile
Not for awhile but all the way
Close to their hearts is where you’ll stay
I wish abundance in their worlds
I wish they never face a sword
I wish that nature and their fire
Fulfill every single  desire
And finally at time of peace
That they accept me as their friend
And then is when I’ll be released
That is my last and final test
Marie...Amora...I can’t rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment